Sunday, June 26, 2011

El Zahraa - Ready Stock

Hi every one...here I wana share with you some of my El Zahraa Tudung Collection. Other than wearing it myself I also sell some to those who is interested. I have some ready stock one that you can looka and choosa.

This Plain Medina Hijjab is very comfortable to wear. It is specially design to suit your taste. The design is suitable to hijjab lovers that prefer non-awning hijjab. Other than that the design suits all kind of face and will definitely will make your face looks cute and sweet yet beautiful. It is a 'multipurpose' where you can wear it to add up to your work or outing attire or just simply wear it to do any activity that you love. Medinna is specially design to those that require comfort, beauty and different. Don't be hesitate to wear it and feel the difference. The price is only RM 36.



No comments:

Post a Comment