Tuesday, June 28, 2011


Nita's

Taddaaa.....!!! Done with the other 4 brooches. They are ready to be delivered to the owner.
Another order comes in today. 5 sweet little brooches but different color. Will get them done soon.

I'm thinking of a package where my customer can have a match accessory. While I was doing Nita's order, I come out with the idea of having a match brooch and bracelet. They will have the same crystal color. They will look marvellous on you as they are sweet and pretty. Here I have a sample. You can choose any color that you like and I will try to come out with as beautiful as you want them to be..The price for this one is only
RM 20. They are suitable for a gift to your loved ones too. Since Raya is around the corner, why not give them something to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment